Byram Hills High School Fields – 12 Tripp Lane, Armonk
Upper Turf Field is adjacent to the parking lot next to the school.
Baseball Field is to the right of the upper turf field.
Lower Field is out of view from the parking lot, down below the baseball field. Walk down driveway to the right of the turf field.
IBM Fields – 205 Business Park Drive, Armonk
IBM Track is in the middle of the walking track to the left as you enter the Parking Lot.
IBM 1 is at the far end of the parking lot, beyond the tennis courts/bubble, in the outfield of baseball field #1.
IBM 2 is at the far end of the parking lot, beyond the tennis courts/bubble, in the outfield of baseball field #2.
IBM 3 is beyond fields 1 & 2, in the outfield of baseball field #3.
IBM 4 is the last field, in the outfield of baseball field #4.
IBM Turf is the artificial turf field at the end of the parking lot (covered by the Armonk Indoor bubble during fall and winter)
Lombardi Park Field – 85 Cox Avenue, Armonk
Coman Hill Elementary School – 558 Bedford Road, Armonk
HC Crittenden Middle School – 10 MacDonald Avenue, Armonk
- Crittenden Large is located behind the building.
- Access to the field is via the footpath on the left side of the building.
Wampus and Hunter Fields – 41 Wampus Ave, Armonk, NY 10504
Bedford Hills Park – 60 Haines Rd, Bedford Hills
- Soccer field is approximately 400 yards inside park, just past pool facility
Bedford Village Memorial Park (BVMP) – 60 Greenwich Rd, Bedford
- Upper Field – Field to the right next to the pavilion (bathrooms located in pavilion)
- Lower Field – In the center of the park area between the baseball and softball fields
Katonah Memorial Park – 98 North Street, Katonah
- Head to the left when entering the park area. The field is way, way, way in the back past the pool. Parking is on the left and the field is up and back to the right (you can’t see it from the lot). The park itself is atop a hill that is well into a residential area.
West Patent Elementary School – 80 West Patent Rd, Bedford Hills (between Guard Hill and Broad Brook)